Elementary Science Behind Aquaponics is a textbook written by ECOPONICS and is structured based on the current Science Educational Syllabus. The book covers topics from Primary 3 to Secondary 2. Give your child a chance to learn Science through a hands-on learning experience!
Through this system, your child will get to learn the co-relationships between fishes and plants and how they depend on each other to survive and many more Science related knowledge.
- Introduction to Aquaponics
- Plants System
- Fishes System
- A Natural Ecosystem
- How can Aquaponics benefit me?
- DIY Activities
With a total of 6 vegetable net pots available for growing your own vegetables, start eating healthy by eating your home grown vegetables now!
Aquaponics System Includes:
- EcoEd™ Aquaponics Educational System
- Fish tank
- Water pump
- Bed rock
- Filter system
- Vegetable grow bed (6 net pots)
- A set of grow lights with light stand. (Look may vary depending on availability)
- Elementary Science Behind Aquaponics textbook written by ECOPONICS
- 10 Guppies/ Gold fish/ other fishes (depending on availability)
- 1 packet of Kang Kong Seeds (6.5cm x 9cm packet) enough to grow more than 10 cycles