Terrarium Making Workshop
Ecoponics’ Terrarium Making Workshop is a 1-1.5hour programme that covers the following main topics:
- Water Cycle
Students will be able to learn the science behind terrariums, and how a plant is able to survive well even in an enclosed environment.
Students will receive their own terrarium making kit containing
- Gravel, Sphagnum moss, Terrarium soil mix, Fittonia plant, Decorative sand & stones
Min 15 Pax
Mode of Conduct
Virtual; Via Zoom
Face to Face Physical Workshop in School
In the terrarium making workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how plants are able to survive well in an enclosed bottle
- Relate how the earth’s water cycle is similar to the terrarium’s water cycle
- Explain what is a terrarium
- Students will get a hands-on experience in making their own enclosed terrarium!
- Primary & Secondary School Students
Why Choose Us?
Frequently Asked Questions
Booking a Workshop With Ecoponics for Team Building Workshops
Fill in the “Request Quote” form to receive a quotation from us for your event within 24 hours or less!
Receive an accurate quote within 3-5 days when you fill out the form on this page. Or, give us a call: 65535663 / 94218886